Growth Manager Sales DACH 80-100%
aleno is a fast-paced hospitality tech startup on a mission to become the digital heart of restaurants. Our cutting-edge guest management system helps restaurants digitize their processes to save time, increase their revenue, and offer guests a superior experience. We are rapidly growing across Europe and therefore we are looking for an experienced and outgoing team member to drive revenue growth in German speaking markets.
About the team
You are joining a growing team responsible for the full Sales, Product Onboarding, Customer Success, and Support cycle. We inspire restaurant operators to adapt meaningful new technology and empower them to create a magic experience for their guests. We look at the full picture and provide highly integrated holistic solutions. From restaurant reservations with channel integrations, AI based table assignments, payment solutions, POS integrations and more.
In this role you will
- Build, maintain, and grow a pipeline of restaurants and hospitality groups to ensure revenue growth
- Help operators to understand and adapt alenos value proposition to optimize their business
- Work on the full sales cycle: prospecting, pitching, negotiating, contracting, follow-ups
- Be a trusted advisor and build long term relationships with partners and key opinion leaders to ensure their success with aleno and brand advocacy
You are a great fit if you
- Have already built a large, active network in the restaurant industry
- 3+ years of hospitality technology sales experience. Or are able to demonstrate excitement to dive into it with your strong F&B background.
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Capable of working mainly autonomously and remotely
- With your results driven mentality, you organize your work independently and align daily with the team to deliver the best results together
- Technologically savvy to learn and adapt to new tools and processes quickly
- Working in a rapidly changing start-up environment sounds like fun to you
Aleno was founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team who had first hand experienced how cumbersome running your own restaurant can be. As a remote company we employ a diverse team all over the world. Each aleno team member has the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose, as long as their close to CET timezones. To grow a great company culture we have established these culture principles.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. Everyone in aleno gains deep understanding of them and their problems. Our business success is determined by how good we are at solving these.
Speed is essential for our success. It’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. We have a strong bias to action and constantly push ourselves to satisfy the customer through early and fast delivery of valuable products.
We are a remote company. Therefore transparency and communication are key. We foster an environment where you can openly share your thoughts and challenge the status quo if needed. We all work to ensure everyone has access to all the information they need.
A positive mindset
We think big and see opportunities where others see difficulties. Together, we believe we are able to solve the most complex challenges.
Acting like owners
We see a problem? We solve them. "That's someone else's problem" simply doesn't exist for us.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. aleno is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.