Deutsch & English
aleno is a fast-paced hospitality tech startup on a mission to become the digital heart of restaurants. Our cutting-edge guest management system helps restaurants digitize their processes to save time, increase their revenue, and offer guests a superior experience. We are rapidly growing across Europe and therefore we are looking for an experienced and outgoing team member to deliver exceptional product onboarding experience for our new customers.
About the team
You are joining a growing team responsible for the full Sales, Product Onboarding, Customer Success, and Support cycle. We inspire restaurant operators to adapt meaningful new technology and empower them to create a magic experience for their guests. We look at the full picture and provide highly integrated holistic solutions. From restaurant reservations with channel integrations, AI based table assignments, payment solutions, POS integrations and more.
In this role you will
- Develop deep knowledge about aleno Software
- Ensure a successful onboarding process to the aleno platform
- Manage multiple customer stakeholders throughout the onboarding lifecycle and effectively engage decision makers
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Consult and educate restaurant operators, F&B Managers and Service Teams on how to effectively use aleno tools
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Collaborate with the internal sales, support, product, and marketing teams, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services
You are a great fit if you
- Have previously worked in the restaurant reservations software industry
- Can manage simultaneous onboarding experiences for multiple clients
- Superior communication skills to deliver professional onboarding consulting sessions via web conference software
- Can advise on restaurant problems and their solutions through our services
- Can communicate and advise on technical concepts like Capacity Management, Payments, Integrations to Point of Sale systems
- Can effectively manage onboardings against a deadline and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
- Can effectively utilize available resources and collaborate as needed to solve problems for the customer
- Have passion and perseverance that drives you to succeed despite ambiguity and difficult challenges
- Can service Central European Time Zone
- German is your mother tongue. Fluent in English. Any additional languages are a plus.
Aleno was founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team who had first hand experienced how cumbersome running your own restaurant can be. As a remote company we employ a diverse team all over the world. Each aleno team member has the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose, as long as their close to CET timezones. To grow a great company culture we have established these culture principles.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. Everyone in aleno gains deep understanding of them and their problems. Our business success is determined by how good we are at solving these.
Speed is essential for our success. It’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. We have a strong bias to action and constantly push ourselves to satisfy the customer through early and fast delivery of valuable products.
We are a remote company. Therefore transparency and communication are key. We foster an environment where you can openly share your thoughts and challenge the status quo if needed. We all work to ensure everyone has access to all the information they need.
A positive mindset
We think big and see opportunities where others see difficulties. Together, we believe we are able to solve the most complex challenges.
Acting like owners
We see a problem? We solve them. "That's someone else's problem" simply doesn't exist for us.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. aleno is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.