Aleno is a fast paced startup on a mission to become the digital heart of restaurants. Our cutting-edge guest management system helps restaurants digitize their processes to save time, increase their revenue and offer guests superior experiences. We are rapidly growing across Europe and therefore we are looking for an experienced and outgoing product manager to join our team.
About the team
You will be leading a cross functional team with people from all over the world (really, from Kenya to Germany they are represented) that is building new products to make the work of restaurants easier.
In this role you will
- Act as the team’s interface with customers and other stakeholders to collect feedback and translate it into meaningful, actionable insights that the team can use to bring value to our customers.
- Drive the discovery and scoping process of new initiatives, turning ambiguous goals into a clear and convincing action plan.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and stakeholders to define the strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for your team.
- Manage the team’s backlog, carefully balancing the execution of long term objectives with short term work.
- Define and execute a go-to-market strategy that maximizes customer impact and learnings while minimizing risk, together with go-to-market teams.
- Define the framework and metrics to measure the impact of the team’s offerings
You might be a great fit if you
- Have a solid background in Product Management and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Are user and data-focused. You are constantly looking to hone your instincts through user feedback and data insight.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Have deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Write and speak English without difficulty and are a great communicator.
- Are autonomous, taking full ownership of your work and driving your personal development.
- Are fun to work with and enjoy the occasional after work activity.
Not required but a plus if you have
- Experience working on a SaaS product.
- Experience of working in a hyper-growth startup.
Aleno was founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team who had first hand experienced how cumbersome running your own restaurant can be. As a remote company we employ a diverse team all over the world. Each aleno team member has the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose, as long as their close to CET timezones. To grow a great company culture we have established these culture principles.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. Everyone in aleno gains deep understanding of them and their problems. Our business success is determined by how good we are at solving these.
Speed is essential for our success. It’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. We have a strong bias to action and constantly push ourselves to satisfy the customer through early and fast delivery of valuable products.
We are a remote company. Therefore transparency and communication are key. We foster an environment where you can openly share your thoughts and challenge the status quo if needed. We all work to ensure everyone has access to all the information they need.
A positive mindset
We think big and see opportunities where others see difficulties. Together, we believe we are able to solve the most complex challenges.
Acting like owners
We see a problem? We solve them. "That's someone else's problem" simply doesn't exist for us.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. aleno is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.