"With the integration of aleno and PMS, we optimise processes and internal communication. No more lists and everyone always has up-to-date information!" Jonas Ritscher, Suvretta House
MEWS + aleno integrated
Dreaming and dining under one roof. And the management? The integration of the guest management system aleno with the property management system MEWS automates the cooperation between rooms and F&B. This simplifies and improves the service, which relieves the guest.
Everything under one roof
The integration synchronises the guest data from PMS and guest management system. Information such as contact details, length of stay, room, guest package, table reservation or special features are only entered once, but displayed in both systems. The automatic collaboration between Rooms and F&B relieves staff and guests of administrative tasks and enables a more personal service without constant questions.
Advantages for F&B
The staff in the restaurant knows the occupancy rate and knows for every reservation: whether it is a hotel guest. How long the guest will stay. Which package he has booked. Whether there are any special needs. For better planning, the guest can be automatically placed at the same table or time for the entire stay, as well as rebooked to another hotel restaurant.
- Rooms and F&B data are automatically synchronised and updated in both systems.
- Marking of restaurant and hotel guests.
- Repeat and shift reservations between restaurants.
- Automatic adjustment of free capacities in the restaurant for external guests, incl. all functions such as: Reminder mail, automatic table allocation, no-show avoidance, etc.
Uniform Guest Experience
All employees always have an overview and give the guest the feeling of being personally recognised, looked after and welcomed at all times. Staff at the reception or in the restaurant can dispense with questions about the status of the guest, the room number, restaurant visits, meetings and lists for the coordination of F&B and rooms and concentrate on the well-being of the guest.
- Restaurant staff know the changing needs of the guests, e.g. welcome drink, give away.
- The status of the hotel guest is visible in the restaurant, so that no bill remains unpaid.
- All information about the guest at a glance at every touchpoint.
Up-Selling: Know what the guest wants
The CRM shows the preferences of the guests. The service can respond to the guest with targeted offers and thus increase both turnover and the guest experience. More for the guest, more for the hotel.
- 360-degree guest profile provides quick overview
- Further integrations such as POS possible
- Record regular guests, VIPs, preferences
- Individually cater to guests and their preferences, from preferred table to preferred menus
Marketing: Retain and attract guests
With the integration of MEWS and aleno, relevant information about hotel and restaurant guests is collected and connected throughout the entire guest journey. Thus, the guests can be specifically addressed via aleno, informed and won over for a visit to the restaurant or a stay in the hotel for the first time or again.
- Targeted digital marketing on Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Segmented guest data for automated newsletter distribution.
- Automated review management.
- Cross-selling: Win hotel guests for a restaurant visit and restaurant guests for a hotel stay.
Hotels rely on aleno
MEWS - the cloud based PMS-solution
MEWS is a flexible solution for the automation of administrative processes in hotels. As with aleno, a number of extensions can be selected from a marketplace and connected to MEWS to offer, simplify and automate the best possible service along the guest journey from booking to payment, check-out and marketing.
aleno - Tools for a new era in gastronomy
aleno automates reservations, guest management, payment and marketing in restaurants. Whether hotel restaurants, star-rated restaurants, restaurant chains or beer gardens, the brand, design, rooms, guest labels, payment and ordering solutions or marketing can be flexibly adapted to every gastronomic operation in the tool.
Numerous extensions such as POS, PMS, newsletter systems, channel managers etc. can be selected on the aleno Marketplace. The synchronised data can be used by the hotel as desired for a personal guest experience and the automation of workflows or the optimisation of occupancy - even across locations.
FAQ's on Integration
When the Property Management System and the aleno guest management system are connected, data is synchronised with each other in real time. From MEWS, data on overnight guests is passed from the PMS to aleno. The guest management system aleno provides data on restaurant guests and reservations as well as manually entered additional information on the guests to the PMS.
Yes, the aleno marketplace can be used to connect the Mailchimp and Sendinblue newsletter systems with aleno. This allows newsletters to be sent automatically to selected guests. GDPR-compliant, of course.
Cash register solutions such as Lightspeed K-Series or Hypersoft can also be connected via interface.