General terms and conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "GTC") govern the contractual relationship between you, as a user of the software system aleno (hereinafter "aleno"), and aleno AG as its provider (hereinafter "aleno AG").
Registration and Scope of Services
- aleno AG provides the software aleno, individual additional functions (hereinafter "Additional Functions"), as well as apps and plug-ins (hereinafter the "Services"). By registering for the use of these services, you declare your agreement with the GTC.
- You are obliged to fill in all the information required for registration correctly and truthfully and to keep it up to date. You are also responsible for the security of your password. It is not permitted to create accounts automatically.
- The scope of the Services provided to you is determined by the package selected by you (the "Package") on aleno's website and, if applicable, the agreed specifications for additional features.
Guidelines for using aleno
- You agree to use the services of aleno AG only in accordance with these provisions and the regulations and legislation relevant to you.
- You agree not to intentionally interfere with or interrupt the Services in any way.
- You agree not to reproduce, copy or modify the Services for any purpose.
- aleno AG retains all copyrights and other rights to the Services. You may not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices (e.g. copyright or trademark notices).
- As the owner of an aleno user account, you are responsible for ensuring that the deposited content is not abusive, does not infringe any copyright, trademark or other rights and does not offend other aleno users. aleno AG reserves the right (but is not obliged) to check, filter, change, reject or delete content or accounts within the services.
- Date bookings that you receive from customers via aleno are binding. This means that your customers rely on the fact that the booked appointment can actually take place. If the deadline cannot be met, you are responsible for contacting the customer concerned immediately.
Integration of services
- The use of the Services requires that you embed a simple code (hereinafter "aleno code") in the web page(s) on which the Services are to be activated. Integration instructions are available on the aleno website. You agree to follow the Integration Instructions.
- The aleno Code can be integrated into several websites: your own website(s), websites of third parties (see above), as well as websites of third parties (e.g. restaurant portals).
- In any case, you are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary permission and that you do not violate any third party rights.
- aleno AG attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and the security of the data stored at aleno.me. aleno AG takes all usual and reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Advertising: aleno AG reserves the right to insert advertising in Freemium packages within the services or in e-mails. These advertisements can be controlled based on the information available to aleno AG (language, IP address, survey content, etc.). This control is always automated. The information gathered for control purposes is neither evaluated manually nor passed on to advertising customers.
- This website uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This function is used to present interest-related advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to visitors of this website as part of their visit to the social network Facebook. For this purpose, the remarketing tag of Facebook was implemented on this website. This tag establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers when you visit the website. The Facebook server is informed that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. For more information about Facebook's collection and use of this information and your rights and choices regarding your privacy, please see Facebook's Privacy Notice at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ Alternatively, you can disable the remarketing feature "Custom Audiences" at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_ To do this, you must be logged in to Facebook.
- This website uses the Wistia service to display online videos. This service is provided by Wistia Inc, 17 Tudor Street, Cambridge, USA. Wistia uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred to servers in the USA.
Further information on the processing and storage of data by Wistia, Inc. can be found at http://wistia.com/privacy.
- This website uses Squarespace Metrics, a web analytics service provided by Squarespace, Inc. ("Squarespace"). Squarespace Analytics uses so-called "cookies".
Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make my offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies used are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal until you delete them. These cookies enable me to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed when cookies are set and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for specific cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Squarespace on servers in the United States. Squarespace will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Squarespace may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Squarespace's behalf. Under no circumstances will Squarespace associate your IP address with any other data held by Squarespace. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Squarespace in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Notes on the Newsletter and Consents
With the following information I explain to you the contents of my newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your rights of objection. By subscribing to my newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the described procedures.
Content of the newsletter
I send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described within the scope of registration, they are decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, my newsletters contain information about products and information about promotions, such as sweepstakes or discount promotions. This may also include evaluation requests.
Double opt-in and logging
The registration to my newsletter takes place in a so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. I.e. after your registration you will receive an e-mail in which you will be asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary, so that nobody can register with foreign e-mail addresses.
The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise the changes of your data stored with MailChimp are logged.
Use of the dispatch service provider "MailChimp
The newsletter is sent via "MailChimp", a newsletter distribution platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
The e-mail addresses of my newsletter recipients, as well as their further data described in the context of these notes, are stored on the servers of MailChimp in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. Furthermore, according to its own information, MailChimp can use this data to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimisation of the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter or for economic purposes, in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of my newsletter recipients to write to them or pass them on to third parties.
- aleno AG makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that the results obtained by using the Services will be accurate or reliable, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- aleno AG is not liable for direct or indirect damages of any kind resulting from: the use or inability to use the services; changes to the services; permanent or temporary unavailability of the services; unavailability or incorrect availability of data processed through the services or other causes in connection with the services.
- aleno AG provides technical support on a "best effort" basis, but does not guarantee the availability of technical support.
- aleno AG has the right to use the services of third parties at any time and to any extent for the provision of services.
- aleno AG has the right to discontinue, remove or change the services (or parts thereof) permanently or temporarily at any time or to add new services. These changes are automatically subject to these provisions. By continuing to use the Services after such changes, you tacitly agree to the changes.
- By violating the GTC, you forfeit your right to use the services and entitle aleno to block your user account or your access to the services.
- These GTC form the entire agreement between you and aleno AG and replace all previous agreements under this title. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
- For premium packages, the GTCs of the time of the last booking or the last extension of a package apply.
- For Freemium packages, the latest General Terms and Conditions of aleno AG apply 30 days after these General Terms and Conditions have been published on the website of aleno. If you do not want to accept the new terms and conditions, you can cancel the contract at any time.
- Should individual provisions of these GTC be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- Swiss law applies in all cases, regardless of your location. Place of jurisdiction is Zurich, Switzerland.