Allrounder in Finance & Accounting - German & English - 60-100%
aleno is a fast-paced hospitality tech startup on a mission to become the digital heart of restaurants. Our cutting-edge guest management system helps restaurants digitize their processes to save time, increase their revenue, and offer guests a superior experience. We are rapidly growing across Europe and therefore we are looking for an experienced and outgoing team member to support our finance team.
- Accounts receivable management & accounts payable management
- Statistics and evaluations
- Financial accounting and assistance with closing
- Various administrative tasks
- Commercial degree or equivalent education
- German mother tongue and fluent in English
- IT knowledge and IT affinity is a must
- Experience and knowledge in accounting
Good reasons for your application
- Fast growing company in SaaS B2B area
- Modern working conditions
- A lot of room for maneuver and creative freedom and great development opportunities
- Collegial and dynamic teamwork with flat hierarchies, characterized by passion, trust and an open corporate culture
- Workplace in Zurich incl. possibility to work remotely
Motivated to become part of our vision? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application at email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Daniela is looking forward to your call: 043 508 16 51
Aleno was founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team who had first hand experienced how cumbersome running your own restaurant can be. As a remote company we employ a diverse team all over the world. Each aleno team member has the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose, as long as their close to CET timezones. To grow a great company culture we have established these culture principles.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. Everyone in aleno gains deep understanding of them and their problems. Our business success is determined by how good we are at solving these.
Speed is essential for our success. It’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. We have a strong bias to action and constantly push ourselves to satisfy the customer through early and fast delivery of valuable products.
We are a remote company. Therefore transparency and communication are key. We foster an environment where you can openly share your thoughts and challenge the status quo if needed. We all work to ensure everyone has access to all the information they need.
A positive mindset
We think big and see opportunities where others see difficulties. Together, we believe we are able to solve the most complex challenges.
Acting like owners
We see a problem? We solve them. "That's someone else's problem" simply doesn't exist for us.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. aleno is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.