Head of Customer Success - German & English
80-100% – Headquarter Zurich
aleno is a fast-paced hospitality tech startup on a mission to become the digital heart of restaurants. Our cutting-edge guest management system helps restaurants digitize their processes to save time, increase their revenue, and offer guests a superior experience. We are rapidly growing across Europe and therefore we are looking for an experienced and outgoing team member to lead Customer Success at aleno.
About the team
You are joining a growing team responsible for the full Sales, Product Onboarding, Customer Success, and Support cycle. We inspire restaurant operators to adapt meaningful new technology and empower them to create a magic experience for their guests. We look at the full picture and provide highly integrated holistic solutions. From restaurant reservations with channel integrations, AI based table assignments, payment solutions, POS integrations and more.
In this role you will
- Build and manage the Customer Success team
- Be responsible for customer and revenue retention
- Define and implement the Customer Success Strategy
- Continuously improve: Product Onboarding, Customer Support and Success processes
- Support to maintain our outstanding NPS results in a rapid growth phase through a fully customer centric approach
- Collaborate with the internal product, sales and marketing to identify opportunities how existing customers can use more of our platform or services
- Actively identify upselling potential in close collaboration with the sales team
- Work closely with product management to identify and implement automation and self service potential around product onboarding and adoption of new tools
- Make sure to communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
You are a great fit if you
- Have already built a large, active network in the restaurant industry
- Have min 5 years experience in a similar role in SAAS environment
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading top performing teams
- Having a strong tech background - API, HTML, Databases, etc. is fun for you. And you know what you are talking about in this context
- Passionate about working with customers and finding solutions that make their goals possible
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Outstanding communicator and an articulate, fluid conversationalist
- Able to service the Central European Time Zone. Our Headquarter is based in Zurich
- German mother tongue and proficiency in English. Any other language is a plus
- Proficiency in the Hubspot, Salesforce or an equivalent CRM
Aleno was founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team who had first hand experienced how cumbersome running your own restaurant can be. As a remote company we employ a diverse team all over the world. Each aleno team member has the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose, as long as their close to CET timezones. To grow a great company culture we have established these culture principles.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. Everyone in aleno gains deep understanding of them and their problems. Our business success is determined by how good we are at solving these.
Speed is essential for our success. It’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. We have a strong bias to action and constantly push ourselves to satisfy the customer through early and fast delivery of valuable products.
We are a remote company. Therefore transparency and communication are key. We foster an environment where you can openly share your thoughts and challenge the status quo if needed. We all work to ensure everyone has access to all the information they need.
A positive mindset
We think big and see opportunities where others see difficulties. Together, we believe we are able to solve the most complex challenges.
Acting like owners
We see a problem? We solve them. "That's someone else's problem" simply doesn't exist for us.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. aleno is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.